Re: Double Albums

Ahh, yeah,
Totally forgot that one. Though it always makes me a
bit depressed when I listen to Smashing Pumpkins. But
then again, a lot of music from the ealy/mid 90's does
that to me.
But yeah, who could forget classics like "Bullet with
Butterfly wings," "1979," "Tonight, Tonight," and
"Jellybelly?" Mmm, gonna have to get a copy of this
one again. Real soon.

--- Dave Jones <dcjones at cinci_rr.com> wrote:
> And I can't believe no one mentioned this one...
>
> Smashing Pumpkins - "Mellon Collie and the Infinite
> Sadness"
>
> Well, one of my favs anyway...

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler