Re: Here's Another One From OHIO

I cannot contain my excitement for the album and the
upcoming tour!!!  Bogarts, Canal Street, and a great
reason to visit Chicago for the weekend.  I'm so lucky
:-).

Favorite double albums...
Tori Amos To Venus and Back
Loreena McKennitt Live from Paris and Toronto
Pink Floyd The Wall
The Best of the Doors (surprised no one has mentioned,
very good cd!)

Mariesa