OTR on the west coast and stuff

I hope the band is planning a stop in Portland on thier fall tour, and that it really is going to be in fall, because I plan on leaving the country for three years in January. Oh, an dBTW, dittos on the 2x shirts. It would be great if my students in China saw me wearing th eband's shirt and asked me about the band. Ok, I'm tired and probably not making much sense, am I?

And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler