otr tour poster

I have a poster from the films for radio tour that I don't want
anymore but don't want to throw away.  it's about 11x17 with
karin and linford in their fancy duds from the cd booklet shoot.
 they were to be playing at smith's olde bar in atlanta but it
was postponed due to... illness or some such.

there are two spots on it where the tape from another poster met
with it and tore the paper.  unfortunately, these spots are near
and on their faces but it isn't that terribly bad (at least, I
never thought so)).

if you would like to have it, please write me directly to my
email address, as I will likely unsubscribe to the list soon (I
subscribed simply to offer the poster).  it's
first-come-first-serve and I'll pay the postage (unless you're
feeling generous).

my address:  alerblue at yahoo_com