RE: camping

I wish I would be. Each year that I miss, there's a little bit of me that is constantly distracted the week the fest is occurring. But each year that passes and I don't get to attend, it gets harder to plan for the next year, especially given that a week-long "working vacation" at an outdoor music fest that is loud, hot, and short on amenities is not high on my other half's list of vacation destinations, especially given that he's not heard of 99% of the bands I'd want to see.

Next year, it might be alltogether necessary for me to be there. Both of the bands currently on the Bigwig Enterprises roster have expressed to me they want nothing to do with the Christian music industry, except for playing Cornerstone, which they consider a good opportunity to find fans who can appreciate their artistry without expecting the bands to have an agenda.

Michael Cade <michael.cade.liv1 at statefarm_com> wrote:
So Brad,

Does that mean you'll be there?

Michaelmymotorhomehasitallandnoleavingthepark

"The Moon is undisturbed by the howling of dogs." -- Japanese Proverb

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?