Re: camping

In a message dated 6/26/2003 11:57:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, djohnson at snowplow_org writes:

6)  The 77's are, in fact, the one band that is in fact a Rock and Roll
band at the entire fest.  And thus, Mike Roe is the One True Rocker.

I ain't never done Cornerstone (how's that for proper grammar...) despite thinking about it for years and years.  Nonetheless, I must say, the 77's absolutely do rock though their shows can be somewhat inconsistent.  I saw them play a show several years back which was, without question, the rockin'est, most high-intensity, high-energy show I'd ever seen.  The next night, I saw them play again in a town nearby with a very similar set, but they were comparitively lackluster.  I could use a 77's show sometime soon.  It's been a while...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Patricia O'Callaghan - Real Emotional Girl

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke