RE: Cornerstone attendance - duplicate shows

I have been to numerous Cornerstone U speakers (We were even speaker host
people a couple years) and some are continuous and some just do the same
thing over and over.  I'm not critical of either approach, I think both have
merit.  That is why I was asking.

Drew is so right some of the speakers have been really bad or really boring,
but most are pretty good and have relevant topics.  I have been to a few
that I left wondering (even in a REALLY open minded sort of way) if they
were even Christians the content was so out in left field.  And please, I
don't want to have a discussion about that subject, just a personal musing.

And Kevin, The Buffy seminar will be not just an hour, but continuous!

michaelbuffyandcornerstonemyworldscollide