HULK!!!!! the madness continues

Listen to this one, LOL.  After all that I wrote
yesterday about Hulk and going at 3:30 and such, we
ventured to the theater after dinner to buy our
tickets, Brian in his Hulk shirt and I in green.  We
were talking to another teacher that Brian works with
and two afterwards two guys approached us.  Here they
are from the Massillon Independent and they wanted to
interview us and take some pics.  So this morning we
were in our paper twice, once on the front page
article and in another page is the pic.  This is
hilarious!  This is the second time recently
(including when they came and took pics at our
wedding) that we have been featured in the Inde.  LOL

The movie rocked!  (Sorry, I'm not one to write
reviews, I'm sure someone will.  If not maybe I will
have the B man himself do one up for me.)

Have a great day yall!