Cornerstone 2003 And Pre-Cornerstone 2003

Let me encourage listees, and even Rhinelanders, to RSVP Thursday's RMC
BBQ brunch rmcbbq at tollbooth_org
they always have an exchange of music, literature, etc., and I am
bringing, among other things, various "heat levels" of salsa from the
restaurant that always caters the Presidential visits.

Smitty the local should be able to enlighten us all, regarding the
status of Galesburg's Pre-Cornerstone; I find the website
www.precornerstone.tk  rather confusing, but, managed to gather that on
the  Saturday evening before Cornerstone, those looking to make the most
of a week in Edgar Lee Master's Spoon River country should be in
Galesburg.

"I love the road."
Kylie Wilkerson