DVD recording (no otr content)

    hey there listeroos . . .
    i was wondering if any of you who are smarter than me (boy, that's a long list) knows if there's a way to record movie clips from a DVD onto your computer (i want to put them on a website).  i have access to a Mac, so if that makes any difference, let me know.
also, i have a DVD-Rom drive, but i deleted the software/driver  that reads and/or plays DVD's.  (don't you just LOVE windows?) . . . does anyone have any thoughts about that?
now back to your regularly scheduled slacking.
ken

knussbaum at prepaidlegal_com
www.prepaidlegal.com
www.prepaidlegal.co/go/knussbaum