Re: Ghosts and physcis and stuff

Exactly,
Oh well, at least we Americans are getting a good
laugh out of our leaders. And let me just make this
claim. ALthough I am not a big Bush supporter, I have
to say, I hope he never gets impeeched. Think about
it, if Bush got impeeched, then Cheney would be
President. I don't know if anyone has read "Jennifer
Government" by Maxx Barry, but I think that the
country would lean torwards that reality, John Nike
nad  everything.

Ok. I'm done being political now. Wasn't it Teddy
Rosevelt that said something to the extent of it is
patriotic to cynacaly question the administration?
(ok, I tore that quote up, sorry).

NP: Royksopp - Sparks (I just love Norwegian
electronica)

> But that's a thing apart from the other issue. Since
> we (in violation of
> the UN Charter) went to war without approval from
> the UN, the assertion
> that Iraq had WMDs was the Bush Amdinistration's to
> prove.
>
> It's like if I got in trouble for keeping fireworks
> in my bedroom, and I
> promised my dad I'd get rid of them. It's be my
> assertion to prove I had.
> But if my dad was busy verifying my proof and your
> dad kept insisting I
> did have them, even though my dad wasn't convinced,
> the assertion would be
> your dad's to prove.
>
> - John
>
> np: "Bewilder" - Badly Drawn Boy
>

> John Paul Davis
> Center for Community Learning
> Antioch College
> http://www.antioch-college.edu/ccl

> Ned Flanders: Let's just agree to disagree
> Principal Skinner: I don't agree to that
> Mrs. Krabapple: Me neither

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler