Ghosts and physcis and stuff

What do you mena ghosts don't exist? Can you prove
that they don't? Yeah yeah, I know the ebay ghost was
probably a ghost. However, it is interesting how many
things western society tends to poo poo because we
cannot scientifically or mathmaticly prove it. I tend
to believe that we have too much faith in science, of
course what do I know? I'm an English major, and we
like ripping on Science and math.

In m defense, I have a sadistic fascination with
physics, in fact, I try to read up on one physics
topic a summer. Last year was really fun, I read up on
nth dimmensional space, which ties into the spiritual
aspect of things. Mathmatically ,4th, 5th, and 6th
dimmensional space are posible. And many physicists
believe that if such dimmensions truly exist, that
they are actually a spiritual realm.Especially because
the laws of physics would be totally different.
Ok, now I have totally issolated myself from the rest
of the list. What can I say, I just got done with
finals.

So, anyone have any idea for an interesting physics
topic for me to read up on this summer?

NP: Blonde Redhead - Missle

> It was entertaining at *most*.
>
> Ghosts really don't exist.

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler