Kleptomania At Akron's Merchandise Table

Kristen Bailey wrote:

"I had the pleasure of saying hello a second time to our own Kylie merch
girl at the Akron show. I think Karin was trying to put some pressure on
her man because she announced him as the "financier". LOL... "

How can skimpy military pay allow one to become a financier? How could
anyone finance the kleptomania of Kylie?

If anyone doubts that she suffers from this condition, just remember
that she was present when the _Patience_ clock disappeared;-)

BTW, I have procured a replacement clock, and plan to bring it to
Cornerstone.

NP-> Kim Mitchell- "Go For A Soda"