Re:being definite

yup. Florists are evil. Margarita and friends did our flowers and they
turned out all gorgeous and waaaaaay cheaper than the florists quoted for
the little I wanted.  It turned out to be really fun, too!  I am blessed to
have such awesome and flower-powered friends!  Our outdoor wedding got
rained out and nobody knew what they were doing, but like you said...
"well no matter what happens, it's not like we won't be married, that's my
favourite unchanging detail."  It's true!  It still worked!  It was a
beautiful disaster;) We're married and so happy it still seems like
everything was perfect!  And hey!  We got a quilt for our wedding! My mom
commissioned a friend of mine who makes art quilts to do it...It rocks!  I'm
sure yours will too!  Good luck!
~margarita