The Pieces

At Canal Street, Karin mentioned that they worked with some folks from a
band called The Pieces, that they were someone to check out. Picked it up at
Everybody's on Monday, listening to it a bunch to get past my first
impressions, which are always super-critical. Deep psychological reasons for
that, I'm sure. Anyone else heard this yet? Definitely some cool stuff on
here. <www.thepieces.net> is their site.

Nathan