Re: Music to be born to...and other questions

>Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 22:26:16 -0500
>From: "Hentz" <hentz3 at attbi_com>
>Subject: Music to be born to...and other questions
>
>Hi List,
>
>I've been lurking for the last few months...rather busy...but I must
>de-lurk
>to ask a few questions!
>
>#1...music to be born to...
>I asked this my first time around and it was fun so I will ask again. I'm
>starting work on a CD (or CDs) to play when I (finally) go into labor. The
>last one was good, but I figure this new little one deserves her own CD.
>What song would you want to be born to? Relative tranquility is my one
>criteria...I'm not too irritable during labor but can't handle anything
>jarring or overly boppy...
>
>#2...C-stone...
>I know many are going, but is anyone recording? And if you are recording
>OtR, would you also consider recording Miranda Stone? Good MS bootlegs are
>darn hard to come by. And we have a LOT to trade, including two
>newly-acquired HEM shows!!
>
>#3...and speaking of bootlegs...
>Does anyone have the setlist from C-Stone '98?

Julie,

   The setlist to the Cornerstone '98 show (and to many other shows) can
be found at: http://jeffreyholland.tripod.com/otrhine

    More specifically....

    http://jeffreyholland.tripod.com/otrhine/setlist98.html#070498

    It's a little out of date with the 2003 shows, but I hope to remedy that
soon.

    Jeff

----
"There are no ordinary people.  You have never talked to a
mere mortal ... it is immortals whom we joke with, work with, marry,
snub, and exploit - immortal horrors or everlasting splendors."
CS Lewis - The Weight of Glory

jholland444 at hotmail_com    http://JeffreyHolland.tripod.com