Setlists for the Canal Street shows

A little more variation in the setlists than we sometimes see at
back-to-back Canal Street shows, but I'd still like to see more variation,
and more really old stuff. Still, both were very good shows. Karin
temporarily got lost in the middle of the new song about redemption on
Saturday night, but it did come back to her.

Friday

Spinning
Forgiveness (Jesus & Mary)
Bothered
Little Blue River
Anything At All
Seahorse
Summertime
My Love Is A Fever
Fever
new song (Redemption?)
Ohio (Karin solo)
--break—
If Nothing Else
Jesus In New Orleans
Orphan Girl
Lucy & the Rev
When I Go
-- encore –
Only God Can Save Us Now (unrecorded & not expected to be on the new album)

Saturday

Cast Me Away
Forgiveness (Jesus & Mary)
Bothered
Little Blue River
Anything At All
Seahorse
Summertime
My Love Is A Fever
Fever
new song (Redemption?)
Lucy (no Rev)
-- break –
(the order between here & When I Go may not be exact, but these songs were
played)
The World Can Wait
Jesus In New Orleans
Orphan Girl
Faithfully Dangerous (a request taken during the break)
When I Go
-- encore –
Only God Can Save Us Now

Jeanne, the lurker