Re: Is Jack Gone?

At Canal Street Friday night, Karin said a couple members of the band "The
Pieces" had played on the album. Also, Linford said that the next time OTR
passes through (CST, I reckon), there'd be five people on stage and a bit
more noise. Maybe he didn't say noise, quite, but you get the idea. I'll
post my little review of Friday's show when I get home tonight..

By the way, jambo all, I'm back safely from Kenya. Amazing time of learning,
there, much beyond the teaching that I did. Here's my blanket statement:
missionary kids are cool. Spent most of my time on the school's campus; that
was my role, so I didn't get to know very many Kenyans, which is my loss.
Amazing people in a beautiful, tragic place. Makes me feel wealthy and
pretty small. Very good experience. Stories to tell, off-list, if you like.
Maybe I'll put together some web pages if there's any call to do so.
Having a tv and radio again is nice, though tv mostly swallows time and
keeps people from actual conversation. Seeing OTR at Canal Street again, ah,
priceless.

Kwaheri,

Nathan