Auctions - OTR Content

So, one of the two television shows I watch is ending tonight and I feel sad.  But Fox is helping me get over my grief by offering actual Buffy props, outfits and other assorted stuff for auction on eBay.  To find them got to www.buffyauction.com and see all the stuff that is offered.

To me most of the stuff out there is really worthless junk.  Things like a candle that may or may not have been seen on the counter at the Magic Box, an outfit one of the SITs wore, a bell that was on a table in the Summer's home......mostly stuff that would be .25 at a garage sale but because it is Buffy related this stuff is selling for $500-$600!  Cooler things like a leather jacket (not THE leather jacket) and jeans Spike wore are going for $2K.

Here however is my OTR question.  What kind of things would you like to see offered up for auction as OTR memorabilia?  Not meaning the stuff that we see out on eBay like the trading cards and things of that nature but honest to goodness one of a kinds.  Some of my thoughts would be Karin's combat boots from concerts past, the "knit" hat Linford wore during the Eve era, the 9:30 clock (although IIRC it was either broken or came up missing).

So anyone else?

Also if anyone has one of those OTR lanyards and want to part with it, I could offer cash or maybe a trade of some sort.  Email me off line.

Michaelwonderinghowatvshowbecamesuchapartofhislife