Re: np: on radio paradise

again late reading my emails, and i see
"fever" over the rhine,
let me guess now seeing that and wanting to hear it, but what do you no, i cant as it was one of my six otr albums in my car when it was stolen on tuesday.
been thinking about going to the otr site and reoder but my car could turn up tomorrow, or 6 months latter, my life is a catch 22.  seen new car i like aplying for a loan in morning but i dont think ill get insurrance from any one, being 21 years old, the cars an 89 capri 2 door convertable, even though its an older car ive been rejected by 3 places so far, why doesnt any one ever give me a break if not a chance.

totally missing otr, i already picture myself driving new car with soft top down, playing within without, with the rest of the songs,

ever one please cross there fingers and pray good luck for me, i want this car so much, but i woont have it uninsurred

emily  catch ya al later

wrosesongs at fastmail_fm wrote:
fever - over the rhine.

ahhhhhhhhhhh,