Good News!!!

Hey everyone -

Just emailing to let you know...

**Joe will be returning to Cherry Point, N.C on  - Monday, May 19th - around
12:30 p.m. !!! :) **

The scoop is that he gets Monday and Tuesday off and then goes rite back to
work Wednesday and Thursday. Friday he has to report into work at 8 a.m. for
about 15 minutes and then will be released for a '96'(4 day vacation).

And then he will be coming to Indiana to see me!!(oh yeah... and his family
- just kidding, in-laws!) :)

Anyhoo - thanks for all the thoughts and prayers. And thanks to all who sent
him a package/email/letter/card!!! Joe is truely thankful. (I'm sure he will
thank you later!!)

Have a good day... mine is certainly going to be better!! :)

loves,

kylie wilkerson