Re: How did I miss this sad news....

Yeah, it was interesting how I heard the news. This
American Life's "Lost in AMerica" tour chose my
hometown (Portland) as one of it's five cities to
visit. Torwards the end of the show, Sarah Vowell came
out on stage, adn told us, along with the antidote of
how the Cash's met, and how the song 'Ring Of Fire"
came about. So, in tribute, Sarah had the band play
"Ring of fire' in tribute. I don't think thier was a
dry eye in  the house.

--- "Barry S. Lawlor" <barrylaw at lightdog_com> wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2003/SHOWBIZ/Music/05/16/june.carter.cash.funeral/

> Dang...
>
> Peace to you Johnny,
>
> Barry

=====
 And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler