thanks

Hey all,

Thanks for all of the responses to my prayer request.
The service was at our high school and it was
beautiful.  A lot of people came up and talked about
all the things that she did and how she impacted so
many people.  I can honestly say without exaggerating
that how she lived in 23 years was enough for an
average lifetime.  Her brother sang Amazing Grace and
they had a video of pics of her with some of her
favorite songs.  At the end of the vid we sang along
to the a song from "Toy Story" (she was mildly
obsessed with the movies.)  To close the high school
Advanced choir sang "The Lord Bless You and Keep You".
 Being a choir alumni, I was invited to stand and
sing.  The last time I had sung that was our senior
year at the last concert.
I only wish you could have all met her.  She was
amazing.  She was wonderful and annoying and I will
never forget her.  Thanks again for listening.

Kristen