TGIF!...Dayton, etc.

Yes!  When I left work today, it signaled the
beginning of a week long vacation.  Unless Dayton
counts, there will be no trip to an exotic location.
R&R and a good dose of fun are on the itinerary.

The highlights of the week will be:
*A viewing of "A Mighty Wind" on Saturday
* Enjoying the Joel Henderson/Bill Mallonee concert
  on Sunday in Cicero, IN
*Experiencing "The Matrix Reloaded" Thursday afternoon
*Checking out the Kathleen Edwards concert at Birdy's
 on Thursday night
*AND, saving the best for last, spending the weekend
in
 Dayton to see both OtR shows at the Canal Street
 Tavern!!

It will be nice to catch up with Kylie Jo.  Through
that connection, I am sure I'll meet others on the
list.  Are there any pre or post-concert gatherings
planned?  I am hoping we will get a to hear some new
songs from the next record.

Gotta go. There's a beer calling my name...

peace,

Jeff