Re: Re: Re: Cover of Giants

On 5/9/03 5:14 PM, quoth the effervescent edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com at
edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com:

>Wait a minute, are you saying Mike Bits is no longer
>with the Innocence Mission? When did this happen? I
>don't think this is acurate. I am on an IM mailing
>list, and, believe me, the list would have exploded
>with this information.

I didn't say he was recently ex of Innocence Mission, did I? And I
believe David would know the musical pedigree of someone he's played
with. Honest.

Tall, thin, maybe mid-thirties, longish, wavy silver hair, glasses, and
married to a woman named Karen who used to work in the office at the PA
Ren Faire. And he plays a MEAN bass!

David will enlighten us when he gets back into the office, I'm sure.