RE: rhapsodie lyrics???

On Thu, 2003-05-08 at 12:17, Michael Cade wrote:
> I had to add this in.
>
> This is an intro to Rhapsody that they have done on and off for the last few
> years.  I think it is just fantastic.  It just speaks to me in so many ways.
>
> You had to ask what crazy thoughts were going through my head
> Well your photograph's still sittin on this table by my bed
> So many years have gone by and some unkind
> Yours is the only body I want next to mine

Nuts, I don't think I've heard that one in concert ('course, I think
I've only heard 'em do Rhapsody once or twice).  Is that to the same
melody as the rest, or different?  'Cuz my sister is singing (or, as she
would say, attempting to sing) this at my wedding on Saturday, so that
intro part might be cool.  Maybe an MP3/Ogg floating around somewhere?

Troy