Re: Karin & Croaking Bullfrogs

--- Paul Soupiset <soupiset at toolbox_net> wrote:

> The full page ad in Paste Magazine says, "Featuring guest appearances by
> Robbie Fulks, Victoria Williams, David Wilcox, Karin Bergquist, Scotty
> Anderson, and David LaBruyere."\

D*&^ it!  As much as I HATED his first kids CD, and now I have to go and buy
this one.  I wonder if any of these guest artists are getting any of the money
from the sales?  At least that would be an upside to it all...

mark

=====
"Wisdom has two parts: Having a lot to say and not saying it."--from a Dove Promises foil