Re: prayer request

kristen,

your words struck me full force.  i can't say i know exactly what you're
feeling...but after losing my dad a year ago...i know how losing someone
you love can rip a hole in your heart.  i am so very sorry.  i hurt for you
and for her family.  i know there are no words to fix this pain, but know
you are in my tho'ts and prayers.

sincerely
                   ~o
                 _' \ <_
                (_) / (_)  ..................twila

|---------+---------------------------------------->
|         |           Kristen Bailey               |
|         |           <youaremorethanyouthinkyouare|
|         |           @yahoo.com>                  |
|         |           Sent by:                     |
|         |           owner-over-the-rhine at actwin_c|
|         |           om                           |
|         |                                        |
|         |                                        |
|         |           05/05/2003 12:59 PM          |
|         |           Please respond to Kristen    |
|         |           Bailey                       |
|         |                                        |
|---------+---------------------------------------->
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                             |
  |       To:       listees <over-the-rhine at actwin_com>                                                         |
  |       cc:                                                                                                   |
  |       Subject:  prayer request                                                                              |
  >-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Hey All,

I need some prayer if yall have a moment.

On Saturday one of my best and lifelong friends was
killed in a car accident.  Her name is Amanda
Cunningham.  She was 23 and weeks away from graduating
Ohio U after opting five years of study.  She was the
president of her class and was to give the
commencement speech.

She had been one of my best friends since
kindergarten.  She made more impact on more people
than anyone I have ever known.  No one ever kind of
liked her.  It was one way or another.  She drove me
crazy sometimes.  She was always there, even when we
were a thousand miles apart.  She never stopped
writing.  It was because of her that I met my husband.
 She was just in my wedding six months ago.
Thankfully, the last time I saw her this year was one
of the best we'd spent together.  I got the chance to
tell her how much she meant to me.  She loved the
Lord, and so I know without a doubt that she is having
a great time.

Thank you all for listening to my request.  It has
been a very difficult few days.  I miss my friend.

God bless to all,
Kristen (Ulrich) Bailey