Re: prayer request

kristen,

my heartfelt prayers are with you and the family of your friend. i
totally understand what you are going through as a good friend of mine
was killed suddenly a year ago when a speeding driver rammed into her.

peace!
zayne

On Mon, 5 May 2003 09:59:43 -0700 (PDT), "Kristen Bailey"
<youaremorethanyouthinkyouare at yahoo_com> said:
> Hey All,
>
> I need some prayer if yall have a moment.
>

> On Saturday one of my best and lifelong friends was
> killed in a car accident.  Her name is Amanda
> Cunningham.  She was 23 and weeks away from graduating
> Ohio U after opting five years of study.  She was the
> president of her class and was to give the
> commencement speech.
>
> She had been one of my best friends since
> kindergarten.  She made more impact on more people
> than anyone I have ever known.  No one ever kind of
> liked her.  It was one way or another.  She drove me
> crazy sometimes.  She was always there, even when we
> were a thousand miles apart.  She never stopped
> writing.  It was because of her that I met my husband.
>  She was just in my wedding six months ago.
> Thankfully, the last time I saw her this year was one
> of the best we'd spent together.  I got the chance to
> tell her how much she meant to me.  She loved the
> Lord, and so I know without a doubt that she is having
> a great time.
>
> Thank you all for listening to my request.  It has
> been a very difficult few days.  I miss my friend.
>
> God bless to all,
> Kristen (Ulrich) Bailey

  wrosesongs at fastmail_fm

--