Re: ennio morricone: film score

In a message dated 4/30/2003 8:31:15 AM Pacific Daylight Time, shadow at teuton_org writes:

i'mlooking for the musical score to 2 pieces specifically,

The Falls
Gabriel's Oboe

i need the sheet music. so far, google shows me only the River by E.m.,
and cinema paradiso, untouchables...

anyway - help would be greatly appreciated (:

we wanna use it for the processional parts of the wedding.

rhys

Sorry Rhys, I can't help with the sheet music, but I must applaud your choice in music.  The soundtrack to "The Mission" is one of the very few soundtracks I own.  "Gabriel's Oboe" is just beautiful, but then I have a soft spot for woodwinds.

Oh yeah, I liked the movie too...

Steve
oncleboo at aol_com

np:  Tonio K. - Romeo Unchained

"Anyone who thinks he has a better idea of what's good for people than people do is a swine." -- P.J. O'Rourke