ennio morricone: film score

hello, musical people and google extraordianires...

now that i've buttered you up sufficiently,

i'mlooking for the musical score to 2 pieces specifically,

The Falls
Gabriel's Oboe

i need the sheet music. so far, google shows me only the River by E.m.,
and cinema paradiso, untouchables...

anyway - help would be greatly appreciated (:

we wanna use it for the processional parts of the wedding.

rhys

--
Frequent lock ups are a symptom of not enough memory but only in the
way that nosebleeds are a symptom of gunshot wounds to the head.