RE: The literate Jesus

Hi Christine and welcome :)
that's a good point, I had forgotten about that.  Jewish boys at
the time memorized the whole bible (I think some still do today).
I would imagine they were taught to read it in hebrew too.  This
doesn't meen Jesus could read and write other languages, but for
sure he knew his scriptures.
Its interesting to speculate, because this fully God fully human
thing is indeed a paradox.  Kenosis is a tough idea.

Bethany, whose paper is due in t-minus 2.5 hours.  Almost done. I
promise.