Download Dixie Chicks Songs

I'm not tempted to buy any Dixie Chicks in a store..  Buying a country CD in
public would carry a similar shame felt when buying porn, I imagine.  But I
WILL consider buying them online using the new applemusic.com; it's genius.
Apple are geniuses.  I wanted to marry my old 20GB iPod, and I still may..

How in the heck will music retailers react to this??  How did this deal go
through?!

The spare waking moments I'm at home this week, I'm deleting all the mp3's
on my computer (save the rarities from various sites like OtR) and
re-ripping CDs into 128 kbps AAC files.

I sit here in this small dive, there's something behind my eyes,