Re: The band is influencing me in a bad way :-(

ha edwards, can i call u that

had to laugh out loud there, i do understand, every time i hear that song i think the same, only with my boss not professor!

can i just ask a question, because im from australia i think im one of the only people here that has heard of otr and listens to them, the question is how much of otr do u guys listern to, is it every day, once a month or just every now and then?
i listern to them every day, i have a couple of cds at work a couple in the car and 2 at home, in cd player. otr is the album i have set for my alarm clock each morning. i feel that im going crazy if im not listerning to them, am i crazy or is this normal. i got good dog bad dog a year ago, and my other 5 i got 2 months ago, i should be sick of them by now but im not
AM I CRAZY?

see ya
emily

Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com> wrote:
Ok,
I think the song "Within Without" is affecting me in a
bad way. I jsut finished the paper that I would not go
away (it was my final paper from last term, and the
prof refused to give me a grade, and told me to
rewrite it, grrrr).

Anyway, "Withing Without" is playing on my headphones
even as we speak, and the line comes on about "I did
not think that murder could be good" Well, I strangly
realtedd to that line just now. In reference to the
professor.

Ok, i feel better now. Thank you list for putting up
with this paticular rant and rave, and BTW, I was only
joking about the murder thing, no really, that's not
blood, that's ketchup. Oopsy, I better not talk
anymore unless its to legal council. Oh goody, the
song just changed.

NP: Havalinia Rail Company - FLower of the Desert

=====
And I use these words pretty loosely. There's so much more to life than words.
-Linford Detweiler