Re: "swearing" in Christian arts (Now with OTR Content!) (fwd)

Thanks for the helpful forward, Peter. I was beginning to wonder myself if I should re-send.

"Peter T. Chattaway" <petert at interchange_ubc.ca> wrote:

Official OtR content: Evanescence played a very small show at Vino's in Little Rock (which experienced a good deal of fire damage last night when the paint store next door burned down) in the spring of 1999 at which Ben specifically requested that I have the sound guy play "Latter Days" just before Ev took to the stage.

I am happy to update my earlier report with the information that Vino's, in fact, suffered no damage at all from the fire next door and was, in fact, open for lunch today. A Little Rock institution rocks on.

Bradley S. Caviness, Bigwig
Bigwig Enterprises

http://www.bigwigenterprises.com

Do you Yahoo!?