RE: Why I Like Jasmine by Linford Detweiler

You beat me to the punch.  It such a little thing, but I was just giddy to
see my favorite show (in conjunction with Buffy) and my favorite band come
together in some small way.  I didn't notice any other OTR references, but
now I'm gonna have to go back to the other Bell-written episodes and look
for references (he did Calvary, Slouching Toward Bethlehem, Habeas Corpus,
and 4 more last season).

For those interested, I did an interview with Marti Noxon for an article on
Buffy in Paste.  You can find that on the website at
http://www.pastemagazine.com/action/article?article_id=118.  I think that is
and will remain (unless an interview with Whedon is in the cards) the
highlight of my journalistic endeavors.  Interviewing musical heros such as
Dylan and Bono may not top it for me.  I just find the whole Whedon universe
magical and fascinating on so many levels.  It may be a little hyberbolic,
but I think the Buffy/Angel shows are as close to modern-day Shakespeare as
TV has come.  Such a rich mythology.

Finally delurking,
Tim Porter

np: Angel