Over the Rhine

I hope I'm not stepping on any toes, but I was
curious if anyone knew anything about this band?

It seems kinda dead in here today.

Anyway, I've been into Over the Rhine for about
seven years now.  (Wow, it seems like a long time.)
In fact, Films for Radio is trying to spin up in my
laptop, but it's having horrible issues.  Anyway, I
think a lot of people on this list might like them.
They're cool.

Does anyone know when their next CD is coming out?
I know their DVD is scheduled for December.  But
what about the CD(s)?

It's been a long time since an update from L(inf)ord
Vader.  A long time.

spinning like a broken CD player,
Dan

np: nothing, sewiously.

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/