Re: an otr song for everything

On Wed, 9 Apr 2003, Rick Callender wrote:

> > just the stereo, and some requisiste smashing;...
> >
> > rhys
>
> welcome to west central, my friend.

well

i've been there a year.

you'd think they would've done it then.  or one o f the times i left cell
phone and wallet in there

or the times i left it unlocked.

turns out - from diff't areas of town - there was a rash of theft the
other night.

the place i took my car had 3 others - same problem, same MO. too bad the
cops didn't notice.... or get off their collective donught eating butts
and come look. but as it was explained: petty theft costs more than it's
worth to pursue.

> i had mine broken into several years ago. i thought they had taken a
> signed VOL disk, but fortunately, it wasn't in my car at the time...

lucky you.

> sad for you, just the same...

> bink, who really should remain in lurkerdom...

aw lurkerdom

does it somehow extend to neighbourly visits from the girl down the block?
the one with adorable funny cats?

rhys

--
No trees were killed in the creation of this message. However, many
electrons were terribly inconvenienced.