Re: an otr song for everything

On Wed, 2003-04-09 at 11:38, Rick Callender wrote:
> --- rhys daily <shadow at teuton_org> wrote:
>
> > hah! they have no taste! my perfectly good OtR, they
> > might be giants, U2,
> > etc etc were NOT taken.
> >
> > just the stereo, and some requisiste smashing;...

> i had mine broken into several years ago. i thought
> they had taken a signed VOL disk, but fortunately, it
> wasn't in my car at the time...

My girlfriend had hers broken into at her apartment complex a while
back... but the theif was either dumb or stupid, 'cuz all he took was
her bag cell phone (you know, circa 1994, weighs 8 pounds and takes up
the entire passenger seat?) and a portable CD player that only works
with the AC adapter, which was left behind.  No CDs taken, not the
stereo (the face of which was just sitting in the console), nothing
else.

'Course, the dome light was broken, so the poor person probably didn't
have much light to inspect things.

<sigh>

Troy