Re: Worst Poems In the Entire Universe

Schmoopy wrote:
No. 2, written by Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
>My favourite Bathtime Gurgles
>
>"Oh freddled gruntbuggly
>Thy micturations are to me
>As plurdled gabblesblotchits on a lurgid bee
>Groop I implore thee
>My foonting turlingdromes
>And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles
>Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my
>   blurglecruncheon
>See if I don't"
Then Drew J. wrote:
And in truth, there is a second verse to this beauty.  Anyone have access
to it and willing to post it for the full informational joy of the list?
So Margarita looked it up:

Gashee morphousite, thou expungiest quoopisk!
     Fripping lyshus wimbgunts, awhilst moongrovenly kormzibs.
Bleem miserable venchit! Bleem forever mestinglish asunder frapt!
     Gerond withoutitude form into formless bloit, why not then? Moose.

For an analysis of this poem visit
http://www.geocities.com/SoHo/Exhibit/2762/vogons.htm

"Or perhaps it implies a form of moose torture unknown outside Vogsphere, so
its true meaning cannot be known to all."

Love and guts,
Margarita

http://www.pixieprincess.com