Re: Worst Poems In the Entire Universe

On Tue, 8 Apr 2003, Dan Temmesfeld wrote:

> No. 2, written by Prostetnic Vogon Jeltz
> My favourite Bathtime Gurgles
>
> "Oh freddled gruntbuggly
> Thy micturations are to me
> As plurdled gabblesblotchits on a lurgid bee
> Groop I implore thee
> My foonting turlingdromes
> And hooptiously drangle me with crinkly bindlewurdles
> Or I will rend thee in the gobberwarts with my
>   blurglecruncheon
> See if I don't"

And in truth, there is a second verse to this beauty.  Anyone have access
to it and willing to post it for the full informational joy of the list?

-Drew J

np:  Annie Quick - Orange Juice

O Drew Johnson - djohnson at snowplow_org - Ld Robert Bartholomew, SCA  )   ^ ^
O    I also have the garlic powder. - Diablo - 10/4/98, goats.com    X  (_|_)
O            Check out rft.melm.org - Radio Free Tomorrow.           | (bunny)