RE: OtR Content

Title: RE: OtR Content

Bruce asked:
What's anyone's favorite OtR lyric?

That's easy....from the first delicious morsel of OtR I ever tasted:

"cast your shadow, cast your shadow across my heart
investigate me, i hope i've been yours right from the start"

It was over a decade ago after I just got back from my first (and only)Cornerstone.  I'd heard about a OtR from a friend but arrived about a half hour after they finished their set.  I bought 'Till We Have Faces anyway. When I got home and listened to these words I knew I was listening to the best band and most amazing songwriting I would ever know.  I didn't get to see OtR for over 10 years until they came to Phoenix.  That song and those lyrics never fail to remind me why it was worth the wait.

Sláinte,
David