RE: Some Meat is Murder/ASU Hellcats

Bruce Wrote:

>>Prior to emailing my first message on this board earlier
>>today, I I determined that my new "thing" was going to be to >>make up
mascots for colleges.  It's my superpower, if you
>>will.

My undergrad was at George Mason University (the Patriots, but willing to
undergo a name change with your superpowers) here in Northern VA.

My grad school doesn't have a name.  Regent University (Yes, that Pat
Robertson University except I don't even get to be at the beach we are just
a satellite campus).  I *really* can't wait for this one.

out here,
Barry