Re: I'm new here

Quoth the Bruce:
> * Parker Lewis Can't Lose - of course, they were far too old.

Oh, man, I used to watch that show when I was living in Germany.  *Hysterical*!
I caught an episode once on reruns several years later, and it wasn't anywhere
near as funny as I remember it.  Maybe it was actually funnier in German, or I
caught a bad episode on re-runs, or my sense of humor changed.  Still, I
wouldn't mind seeing it again.

--
Don Smith                           Robotic Optical Transient Search Experiment
donaldas at umich_edu                                 http://xte.mit.edu/~dasmith/