Re: Re: Souls destroyed

On 4/4/03 12:51 PM, quoth the effervescent CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu at
CD-Lindemer at wiu_edu:

>He's pretty goth anyway, isn't he?  I mean, he's certainly /old/, and
>that means he's close to /dead/, and dead people are, like, goth or
>something.

There's an easier connection: Angel has a thing for Barry Manilow, and
Angel's kinda Goth, so....

Does anyone else here remember the "Is OtR Goth?" thread a few years
back? Back when ther were-- gasp!-- TWO goths on the list?

>It's not that I don't like them particularly, or that I would not like
>to go, but they're on the other side of the world from me; it's one hell
>of a walk.

Get better shoes?

>>>-Smitty the Closet Goth
>>>
>>I'm not seeing any closets here, buddy.
>>

>Well, you're not here in Ill-a-noise, are you?

And I thank G-d for that every day. Except I miss Jan. And Duggy,
apparently.