RE: Souls destroyed

David Dean <David.Dean at asu_edu> wrote:
> And for the record, the "off topic" conversation on
> Christian literature was interesting and
> informative.

To *you*.

But you see the difference, no one complained about
that one.  You should take note, perhaps.  Let it
slide.  It'll go away, eventually.  You've actually
quite prolonged it yourself.

I also feel that the fucking camp discussion was a
direct outpouring of the people who didn't want to
get inundated with the cclit topic.

Food for thought... IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SUBJECT,
CHANGE IT.  Note, I had an on-topic post today amidst
the "one-liners."  That's how it's done.

Dan

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/