Re: Re: West Wing

On 4/3/03 11:23 PM, quoth the effervescent Creole1239 at aol_com at
Creole1239 at aol_com:

>Watching The West Wing every week always excites me. Not to mention I find
>it
>to be superb at killing writer's block. Hopefully soon Warner Brothers will
>release DVDs here in the US of each season. God bless Aaron for putting
>together a show that lacks quality in no area.
>
>Chris

(Cheering) YEAH!

I've seen the first-season DVDs-- a coworker brought them home from
London and another coworker had a program to play them on his computer,
so we'd crowd in behind his desk and close his office door and watch the
episodes one by one. I didn't get into the show til last year, really, so
I missed a LOT.

I wish I could find a shooting script site like the Buffy site I posted
earlier today. If Aaron Sorkin's scripts were rose petals, I'd strew them
across my bed and roll all over them.

I love good writing. Does it show?