behind the times, i guess

OK... when did Peter Mulvey's _Ten Thousand Mornings_
come out, like, August or September 2002?

geez... I guess I'd never popped it in a computer
to listen to...

well, today at work... swish, chugga chugga, swish...
do you want to play the CD or launch the hyperCD
portion?

moe?  hyperCD portion?  OK.

well, what did you know... a 5:44 video...  Everybody
to the Limit!!  This is Crazy Go Nuts!!

I guess I should pay more attention when I get a new
CD... duh!

fhqwhgads,
Dan

np: Peter hyperMulvey - Ten Thousand hyperMornings

=====
VISIT the home of Dan's music at:
     http://www.unemployedingreenland.com/
         -and- http://www.dlm.net/gc/
   VISIT - Pixie Princess Jewelry Studios at:
         http://www.pixieprincess.com/