cclit

>Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2003 15:51:07 -0800 (PST)
>From: Aaron Edwards <edwardsaaron2000 at yahoo_com>
>Subject: Re: ripped off a C-Stone

>I don't think that Tim Lahaye has the literary
>capacity to be ironic. Ooipsy, did I just bad mouth
>Left Behind and the John Grisham of Christian
>fiction?
>sorry, I'm an English major, with a major chip on my
>shoulder about certain (or rather most) Christian
>fiction authors.

okay, mr. chipped English major--this statement
implies that some Christian authors (albeit, few) are
decent. who?

genuinely curious and not being facitious,
lindsey h

postscript--I used to read straight contemporary
christian literature...then, I became a disgruntled
english major. since making the switch, my mind and my
writing has improved somewhat. I s'pose we could say
my faith has too, as I no longer expect God to move in
uncanny in convenient ways that leave me glowing with
happiness and satisfaction, almost as though it was
pre-ordained.