RE: RE: ripped off @ C-Stone - little forehead crosses Angel the series

Title: RE: RE: ripped off @ C-Stone - little forehead crosses Angel the series

>Fourth: man, what's happened to Fred lately? I swear she gets more
>beautiful every week. Totally jazzed for her, but I'd kill for
>her hair.
>And her bone structure. And those eyes. Except she'd miss them.

I know, little straggly ugly ducking girl turns beautiful.  I wonder if they are trying to make her the Angel "hottie" Cuz CC is definitely not it anymore.  Maybe Darla?  I thought she was looking really good.  She looks way better now than back in Buffy (like 6 years ago).

>Fifth: Bring Darla back and it doesn't even work? Gah. I liked
>the fact
>that she doesn't claim to be his mother reincarnated. "I have her
>memories. Her feelings." I liked that.

I loved the Darla appearance, just goes to show how mind messed little Connor really is.

"Angels that dance on pins and needles"
The picture of the angel atop the steeple in ASR
Angel the series.

See it is still on topic

np: Farewell to Juliet - Grace and Dire Circumstances

Michaelcantbelievebuffyisending